Haven't even noticed it ...

Reaction score
18th of September 2014: A little sweater called Cole asked me, a little sweater aswell, if I'd like to join an amazing Garrys Mod community (First time I joined the server was a bit earlier and I *cough* tried to mug a cop with my brand new Ingram Mac-11 infront of the hospital *cough*), which I first thought of like: "Meh, what is this shit?". Well with this I was 100% ... no more like 1000% wrong. So to come back to the 18th of September: Little's Cole and Scrabuz were walking around, doing some shit and FINALLY (Praise god that we noticed it) we both realised: "THIS SHIT IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!" (Maybe Cole realised that a bit earlier than I did), so we took this serious. We currently had holiday so what did we do? Good question: Well no, we did not go outside and no, we did not meet with friends. No we played perp 24/7. Since then, one year passed, and to be honest, I still play perp 24/7 in holiday like I have now, and it was an amazing one! I hope that it stays as it currently is and we all have fun on the server, the forums and on TS. You guys are amazing and I want to thank you all, but some people deserve a special "Thank you":

@Cole : For introducing me into perp and being a really good friend since 2013

@Skârd : For being a good friend on perp

@Pusheen : For being the most hilarious person I've met here and for being a good friend

@Venomine : Doesn't matter that you left, you are a really good friend and I hope we can do shit together one day again (#hafenhure)

@Palono : For inviting me into my first real org, the german mafia

@The whole community: You are awesome, please stay like you are now!

First year finished, let the next come.

Reaction score
RIP Cole.
:(
oCgkppH.png