Hello!

Reaction score
Hello I am Mason Crows and I have joined this server yesterday afternoon (evening for Germany) and I have loved it so far. I just want to say hello to all you guys and hope to rp with you all in-game!

Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to the community, please be sure to read the rules and laws to make sure your roleplay isn't as horrible as mine ;D

Reaction score
Hello.
Try not to kill yourself.
Here's some cake for reassurance.
7795_l.jpg

Reaction score
Hello mate, welcome to the community. Its great seeing you've learned some stuff from @Jordan, he is an Ex-Senior Administrator anyway.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Remember to read the rules and if you have any questions then just ask in the /help chat in-game or ask in the shoutbox. Hope you have a great time here.

Reaction score
Hey mate saw you last night as a cop, welcome to the community.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community mate, if you need any help with anything don't be afraid to send me a message. I'll be happy to help!

Reaction score
Welcome to the community, Mason! If you need any help, we are very friendly here so don't be afraid to ask us.
Also, here's a tip; never get take a ride with a stranger if they or you ask, they will most likely mug you. I have never taken a lift from someone, apart from government and friends, that I didn't know and not get mugged, so becareful out there!

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the community, keep in mind, everyone, including me, is an arsehole.
JK, welcome to the community, once I get Gmod working right I hope to RP with you soon.