Reaction score
Topic: Adding the good 'ol Chicago Typewriter
400px-M1928A1_Thompson.jpg

Short explanation (in notes):
- Adding Tommy Guns
- Drum mags and stick mags

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
for realism :kappa:
But no, seriously. I, myself, just want some tommy guns in Perpheads. I think that, even though we have some guns, we don't really have enough to have some sort of variety, so here we go. Why don't we add a tommy gun?
The Tommy gun would mainly benefit my kind of RP- I just like that kind of stuff, y'know? But it would still be a pretty cool addition to the server.
The Tommy Gun would deal less damage than an AK, but it would have a faster firing rate and the drum mags would carry more ammo than the clip of an AK, I'm thinking around 50 rounds for a drum mag, 30 for a stick mag.
This would also be around 20-50k, as IRL these things are pretty rare.
It would be slightly innacurate, and it would be pretty heavy, but just imagine how cool it would be.
I think that it would be possible to do with the new weapons update, but....

I'm really bad at making Ideas/Suggestions, just look at Tommy Guns and imagine it in Perp. That's all you really need.

Reaction score
User has received a warning for 2.4
+Support Not a well made suggestion AT ALL, but fuck it I want it.

Reaction score
+support
But some insight... The gun shoots a 45ACP, the same as the Colt M1911 so it should do the same damage.
Also the mag would hold 50 rounds if it was a Drum mag. Or a 20 round stick mag.
The gun also weighs about 10 pounds unloaded

Reaction score
I do feel we need more vintage weapons on PERP, as it would add more variety to selling, using and crafting the weapons. If we were to get more weapons like this, i'm thinking that, since you brung up the point that these things are pretty rare, there could be a special salesman that sells the materials to craft weapons like this, such as a collector or something. Just like the Drug Dealer, he'd move around when selling his materials, but maybe in less secluded locations. These weapons would also take a high crafting level and cost quite a bit to buy said materials.

Meh, that's my solution to making these things "rare." A big +1 for variety.
33641373.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
This would be great for my mafia rp, as i enjoy using old mafia methods of murdering people like drowning using bricks, and other shit, so this would be a great addition to that.

+Support

Reaction score
If we'd allow this gun to be crafted, even though it would require some rare materials, having a 50 round drum mag blasting down corridors when defending from raiders/police would be too OP. Especially since it's using .45 acp rounds. There's already 5 guys shooting ak's through a door. Now imagine 5 guys shooting a tommy gun through a door!

Reaction score
Woah fellas ofc the Thomspon would be a unique gun to own but not to use, maybe a gun that can be collected and maybe used for special occasions, so +support from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.