Hello!

Reaction score
May be a bit of a late introduction, my name is Herbert, my in game name is Hachirou, I started playing perp due to my friend Thomas, who is perm banned, got me introduced to the server, I guess the admins may know me from me causing trouble, but I enjoy playing perpheads and raiding people and seeing them cry, because it gives me a boner, but yeah, pretty much i guess I will see y'all in game

Reaction score
That introduction was outstanding, it should be hung up for all to see in the 'Hall of the worlds best introductions', especially the part where you state it gives you an erection, marvelous!. Anyways hello!, and welcome.

Reaction score
Exactly, after raiding a guy today, I got a boner, after hearing him almost cry once I took his drugs, I got a boner, after seeing his fat ass running away from me while at gun point, it gave me a boner, after shooting him in the back of the head, it gave me a boner, end of.

ind

Reaction score
Hey captainherbert, i saw you yesterday playing with you. seem quite cool :)

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert said:
Exactly, after raiding a guy today, I got a boner, after hearing him almost cry once I took his drugs, I got a boner, after seeing his fat ass running away from me while at gun point, it gave me a boner, after shooting him in the back of the head, it gave me a boner, end of.
4 boners, you should get yourself checked out..... :D, that must have been some raid