Hello!

Reaction score
Hey, My name is Ben but everyone call's me Beni :p I am new to PerpRP And When I first joined I was like whaaaaaat? Then I started playing and I absolutely love this place. The staff are non abusive and friendly and you don't really get to see that in a server any more :L

A little bit about myself:

Well, There isn't really much about me to know :p I love rap music ( I mean old school, Not all this new age stuff like Lil Wayne and Drake ext ) It's all about Wu-Tang and D12 Ext. I have always loved Garry's mod and RP In general, Werther its Semi Serious to Serious. I recently resigned from an admin role at a server known as " KDGaming " and I was looking for another place to chill out and have fun. I spend a lot of my time at the Gym and when I am not there I am on my computer doing random things :p I'm not going to go into all of the stuff that I actually do for fun, But yeah :p

How did I start playing?

I was with a few friends and they invited me to play, I went on and expected to be a very boring thing, But actually it's really fun and enjoyable, I knew there was more to RP Than selling guns and being a cop, And that's what I found out on this server!

What do you do for fun?

Well.. Play Garry's Mod :p I am actually a youtuber :p I do it for a hobbie :) It's fun and actually quite nice to see people enjoying my content :p

Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBigBenii

How long will you be here for?

Well... Until I am rich ;) Nah I joke I joke :p I don't know :p I like this server so yeah :p

How can I contact you?

Well.. You can add me on steam I guess? :p
https://steamcommunity.com/id/BigBeni/

Bai

- BigBeni <3

MattIs

Welcome to PERPHeads!
Pop in and say hello in the teamspeak, don't be scared, we all joined at some time!
See you around buddy!

Trande

Welcome :p to :p PERPheads :p

No seriously, Welcome! Everyone is nice and friendly here. Want yoga advises? Talk to Matt. Want to hear nice wheely bin stories? Aaron is the one you should talk to. And don't take the shoutbox too serious! See you around.

Deleted member 1235

Welcome!! Drop in on the shoutbox and watch how we can talk about fish one moment then British membership of the EU within 4 minutes. Lots of banter to be had! :D :p

Reaction score
Hello again, BigBeni.
I have spoken to you, Logic and several other former KDGaming staff before. I hope you and the others realise the difference between the two gamemodes and try your best to adapt.

The staff here (and myself) are very supportive and succeed in making most users' visit here enjoyable and safe. Feel free to ask any user for assistance as most have been playing for a very long time.

Welcome to PERPHeads.

Reaction score
tumblr_inline_mwfnjlyLF91s2klz9.gif