Help deban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hello I was banned for a week and my brother's account is automatically banned, is it possible to deban my brother's account sunshi?

Solution
Your brother needs to submit a ban dispute regarding his ban for being flagged as your 'alt account', explaining in detail the situation, if you two use the same PC to avoid this in the future if one of you is banned its not a great idea for the other to play.
Reaction score
Yes, you can create either a ban apology, or a ban dispute in the Punishment Appeals sub-forum. In this case, I would recommend an apology, explaining what happened, or dispute the ban, saying that you have a brother with a 2nd account.

Reaction score
I have already been banned several times and I have already explained, and so far we have always been banned my brother, we have 2 accounts on the same pc because
we have one pc

Reaction score
I guess you have to contact a higher-ranked admin, or even an owner to get around this, if its even possible. You can try it on the PH teamspeak ip: perpheads.com, the PH discord or I resolved a similar case once, by contacting them in game, using f6, when they were on.

Reaction score
Your brother needs to submit a ban dispute regarding his ban for being flagged as your 'alt account', explaining in detail the situation, if you two use the same PC to avoid this in the future if one of you is banned its not a great idea for the other to play.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.