• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi. Can anyone recommend a good way to make pasta? ;-;

Reaction score
Right, listen here, you fucked up by not specifying what kind of fucking pasta you want so I cannot help you

tumblr_mn9ynt2VT31r36jpso1_500.gif

Reaction score
One of my favourite types of pasta is Tagliolini, an Italian egg pasta thats ribbon shaped. To cook fresh Tagliolini it should only take about 1 minute in a pot of boiling, salty water. If you buy it dried (most do as its easier to store and generally lasts a lot longer) It should take 2 to 3 minutes in boiling water. Drain that shit then it should be ready to eat. Why I like Tagliolini so much is that I find that it works well on its own, but its better enjoyed with sauce and some "Extra's" depending on your personal preferences. It works well with Tomato sauce and meatballs but in my opinion Tagliolini is best enjoyed in cream sauces. Meats that go well with it are beef for the tomato sauce dishes and for the Cream sauce ones, bacon and chicken works wonders.

Apparently its great with chopped white truffles too, if you're willing to pay a fuckton of money for a white truffle that is.

Reaction score
A friend of mine makes good spaghetti

2 things of garlic, some jalapeno and if he is feeling spicy a madame jeanette, some meatbals or just meat and some tomato sauce

ezpz spicy spaghetti

Deleted member 4983

taste if it's good and then drain the water and eat it smhhhh

Reaction score
I think I'll give up on cooking as it looks way too hard for me.
Literally me

Reaction score
UPDATE: I still don't know how to cook pasta ;-;