Help me find a car!

JRW

Reaction score
As much as I love my little Peugeot, its too much hassle and problem after problem, so therefore im selling it before ive even passed due to the fact its not worth insuring for £1500+, So i thought id take some suggestions for little motors for around £750, (thats all i can really afford ill have to end up selling my PC otherwise lol)

All suggestions welcome x

Reaction score
There's a few cars outside my house rn, come get em before someone else does

Edit: this was my 1800th post apparently. Any ways I'd just get the next step up from your Peugeot.

Reaction score
there are so many fiat Puntos with around 60 to 80k mileage that go for really low money. Mine was relatively cheap it only had 49000 miles when i bought it and it's 12 years old

you could try your luck at some older ford fiestas, or focuses though they may be high mileage, and the rhd focus has issues with rear axles collapsing as I've seen

just remember that although older cars are cheaper, as much as i hate to admit it, they greatly suffer from age related problems like worn rubber parts and electrical gremlins
if you're from the northwest like i am cars go for extremely cheap second hand cus everyone's so rich

shop around on eBay, gumtree, etc or if you want to spend more and get a few months warranty, shop at a dealer

JRW

Reaction score
Ive got my eyes on a few, a polo in the shape i like, and a fiat bravo, i must say i really like the punto just has to be new badges ;)