Please help.

Reaction score
What should I do?

School is giving me so much anxiety that I cant fucking handle it anymore, I feel like I should end it all.

Anyone else feeling like this so maybe we can talk? I'm so tired of everything, its not worth it in my opinion, I'm just suffering on and on and it wont stop any time soon.

Reaction score
Pm me mate, had plenty of mates experience this and far worse. Always open for a talk, I wouldn't advise making it this public either although I do think its good to be open.

Reaction score
Pm me mate, had plenty of mates experience this and far worse. Always open for a talk, I wouldn't advise making it this public either although I do think its good to be open.
Its too hard, I don't know who to talk with, I have no other choice and I know that theres a couple of good people on perp that may care.

Reaction score
what you should do is turn your computer off and study, if school is giving you anxiety it's because you're scared of failing, one way to ensure you wont failt is by studying, if you can't concentrate on studying then go ahead and remove your computer, I know it sounds like a 5 year old solution but honestly it helps so much lol

Reaction score
what you should do is turn your computer off and study, if school is giving you anxiety it's because you're scared of failing, one way to ensure you wont failt is by studying, if you can't concentrate on studying then go ahead and remove your computer, I know it sounds like a 5 year old solution but honestly it helps so much lol
I cant study, I cant concentrate, I'm too depressed. Also I cant be scared of failing cuz I'm pretty sure I already failed

Reaction score
I cant study, I cant concentrate, I'm too depressed. Also I cant be scared of failing cuz I'm pretty sure I already failed
Go speak to your head at school, in UK they are pretty much obliged to offer counselling and that single handedly saved a friends life, unfortunately other friends never thought of doing such a thing. Speak to family and express yourself to them, you'd be surprised how little they care about grades instead of work ethic.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Id be more scared of the Military conscription they have in Israel after school

Reaction score
Our higher "ranks" in school are fucking retards, welcome to israel

Reaction score
its alright, if you don't do well at school you could just go into the army like I will.

Reaction score
But when? I still have to go to school for 4 years, I would fucking want to go to the army now.

Reaction score
Some things that can help with this is, take a long walk outside and just enjoy whats around you. Sit down on grass in a park or on a bench and just relax yourself, think about how you can overcome your obsticles you are facing at school.

Best solution that can help is talking to your family about your problems.

If you need help let us know in this post on what we can help with.

Reaction score
Don't know if I can overcome school, I'm so tired of it I cant