Gambling

Reaction score
I love a football acca and know @D3V is shit at betting so he just copies me. But this is my mates bet365 accoumt history since January 1st 2018
21etclu.jpg

As you can see he's bet almost 54k and had 49k back. Overall loss of almost 5k
Bare in mind this guy also works in a fish and chips shop earning £8 an hour he has a real problem lmao.
Ill share mine since January first:
iqx3zr.png

Don't get me wrong im still not happy with how much Ive bet since the start of the year.
Things I always keep in mind:
-Only gamble what you can afford.
-Always have a limit before you place a bet to how much you want to spend.
-Never chase your losses. I bet for fun mainly because it can turn a shit football game into a nailbitting finish.
-If you start losing, take a break. At least a month. Gets you time to clear your head and earn some cash.
-Have a weekly or monthly cap to how much you want to spend.

Reaction score
Didn't you bet your last money for your car insurance? you have it rough.
Lmao I was going to put that in. I had £50 and needed £140 the next day for car insurance so I put it all on spain and portugal to win their last group game which would have got me £150 back. Ronaldo missed a pen and Iran equalised the last minute to draw 1-1. Morroco also scored their first worldcup goal in 60 years to draw with spain so both of them let me down. Obviously I didnt think like I usually would before placing the bet. The next day I went to a pawn shop and sold my phone and xbox 1 and got the money in the end.