help me!!!

Reaction score
Stop spam posting ffs, use comments or type it all in one post, first of all your computer is a massive pile of shit and won't be able to run the game due to you not having a graphics card in your laptop meaning you are running on intels onboard graphics, also your processor is 5 years old and is a laptop processor, uninstall all of you shitty gmod addons and try downloading the content from here like I said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
by the way i played this server for 2 days but today it start making for me an error
i will download content from here like u said

Reaction score
2 pages of consecutive BS has been posted here.. Even though he doesn't know english that well, didn't know someone could be like this...

Reaction score
My virus program deleted gmod automatically My garrys mod and servers crashed for me just try using another antivirus. Use AVAST!

amr

Reaction score
Could be because of custom scripts or could be because of your laptop/PC specs in anyway case if the reason in the laptop then Follow these steps:
1: Open steam and go to the games library
2: Right click the (Source) game you would like to reduce lag in
3:Click launch options
4: Copy and paste this code into the bar -dxlevel 80 +mat_antialias 0 window
5: Enjoy having less lag
If they dont work then just through that laptop/pc into the bin and tell your parents you got robbed should also work