Help.

Reaction score
Im not sure, if im typing in correct topic, but if anyone knows, when im loading into server, the map downloading shows, and the game crashes.(MEMORY EROR) May anyone help? Tried reinstalling gmod, even reinstalled windows. Anyone help? :(

Reaction score
Correct topic

Anyway. You do not have enough RAM to join the server, does not matter how many times you re install Garry's mod
You also need atleast 2MB of memory free

[Everything marked in BLUE, is edited]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Correct topic

Anyway. You do not have enough RAM to run the game, does not matter how many times you re install Garry's mod
You also need atleast 2MB of memory free
That is weird m8. Like 1 month ago, everything was fine
[DOUBLEPOST=1422215398,1422215270][/DOUBLEPOST]Only Anti-virus, Steam and Drivers running. Nothing else.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422216099][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone?
[DOUBLEPOST=1422534911][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright. Ty

Reaction score
Hi there servers been getting updated tones over the past few months/weeks. When i play on our server it uses 4.1 to 4.6GB of memory, i'm sorry to say but by sounds of it you need more ram mate it cant fit it all and also sounds like your page file is getting full too. Pretty much need more ram and it should work but please paste your system spec's just to be sure.

Reaction score
[Information to Augustas]

Augustas, i have seen you have been using the
56608c0511.png

Could you please use the comment function
0b47e0aeb4.png
This will reduce spam, and messages will be resized to a smaller scale. Doing the exact same thing "reduce spam"

MattIs

[Information to Augustas]

Augustas, i have seen you have been using the
56608c0511.png

Could you please use the comment function
0b47e0aeb4.png
Comment

Us mobile faggots can't. And try running it in compatibility mode (windows xp sp3) in 32bit mode :) that tends to fix memory issues.

Comment 1: Not really? Its not spamming unless its not valid. Some of us like to post on the go.

Reaction score
Thank you for advices.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
Install the 64-bit version of Windows so you'll be able to use all 4gb of your memory
Thank you. There is a problem with my cdrom now. It doesn't allow me to reinstall windows. For fk sake these problems.