help me!!!

Reaction score
For me it's the complete opposite you have to higher your graphics settings to max.

Reaction score
if i set to max the server will lag as hell and my laptop will crash reply me please
tell me if it lags on max

Reaction score
Set all graphic settings to max, for many and me, myself this does not affect FPS or ping. I have a stable 20-30 fps constantly.

Reaction score
doesnt work i played this server for 2 days nothin happen but today it starts crashing

Reaction score
it not about spamming it about the serious problem cause perp is my only server in gmod if it gone iam wrecked

M

Reaction score
Try validating your game.

Right click on Garry's Mod:
26b3d9cfd4.png

Click Properties
6f8c16ba19.png

Open the 'LOCAL FILES' tab and then 'VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE...'

Reaction score
this won't help you with your problem with the server, but at least it will help you to understand how much are you spamming: :spam::spam::spam:
You posted 8 messages in less then 1 hour. Try using the comment function to reply what users suggest you to do, by clicking on "0 Comment(s)", also when you create a new post here instead of making a new one before anyone has replied edit it clicking the button "Edit" on your post.

P.S.
you are not the only one who has this problem, if you searched the previous posts you would have seen Crashes when joining just below your thread, check it, it will probably help you

Reaction score
Have only Perpheads content and addons, Perpheads is a really heavy server, so if thats not the reason I really dont see how it isnt your laptop.

Reaction score
Use high graphics, you need windows 7 64 bit, 4 gb ram, decent cpu / gpu. Main reason your game crash is using windows 7 32 bit or tons of shitty addons like - Dark rp servur contunt with all fuckin shitty stuff. nuff said