Helper Application Holmes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Holmes
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:512725220
IN-GAME NAME: Luis Richardson
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: i wanna become an helper because i wanna help the new players since i fell like alot of help isnt being received from the little more experienced people on the server and i feel like its a waste of time for the new players just to join a server and not get any help they join the server to see the good side of the community not the bad one, they join the server to make roleplay maybe get a nice car and some guns or become a high rank inside the PLPD, they dont just join to walk around waiting for someone that wants to dedicade time into them and help them get started in the server, and maybe if they have some trouble reading/understanding the rules i could help with that and not just ignore them because they are new players but give them a inside picture of the community and let them see the strongside of out beautiful communtiy that has been created, i did get banned 9 months ago and i was so annoyed by it that i got so dedicated to come back at the community and now i finally got the chance to make things up again maybe even make it better this time i was banned for along time and it wasnt funny hearing about my friends playing in here so i finally came back
DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: i was a staff member of Eliteace before there was new players which ruined the experience
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: No

Reaction score
Hey there, I dont want to express my opinion on this application seeing as I shouldnt, but I do have a tip for you.

Make your name more known generally in the community by being active on the forums, discord and in the in-game OOC chat, and also help out people in /help and in OOC.

I probably speak for a lot of people when I say you aren’t very known seeing also as you seem to not make yourself heard a lot.

Just a friendly tip from my side, I know you are a very chill and nice guy since I’ve spoken to you in-game a couple of times.

Goodluck on your application!

Reaction score
Thanks yea havent been very active the last 2 weeks mostly been focusing on my irl life but i am returning to perp :D

Reaction score
Thanks yea havent been very active the last 2 weeks mostly been focusing on my irl life but i am returning to perp :D
If your activity has dropped then I'd recommend more on focussing on increasing that before going for a role like helper where actively helping players is kind of the goal of it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.