Application for helper Luis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: L U I S

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:512725220

IN-GAME NAME: Luis Richardson

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: i wanna become an helper because i wanna help the new players since i fell like alot of help isnt being received from the little more experienced people on the server and i feel like its a waste of time for the new players just to join a server and not get any help they join the server to see the good side of the community not the bad one, they join the server to make roleplay maybe get a nice car and some guns or become a high rank inside the PLPD, they dont just join to walk around waiting for someone that wants to dedicade time into them and help them get started in the server, and maybe if they have some trouble reading/understanding the rules i could help with that and not just ignore them because they are new players but give them a inside picture of the community and let them see the strongside of out beautiful community that has been created, i did get banned 1 year ago and i was so annoyed by it that i got so dedicated to come back at the community and now i finally got the chance to make things up again maybe even make it better this time i was banned for along time and it wasnt funny hearing about my friends playing in here so i finally came back, and now i am back on the server i joined a org and i have alot of good friends, and i do like helping new players undertsand the basic about rules/how to make some money, i did also use alot of time on 1 new player since he did have dyslexia but i helped him and now he is playing in here i thinkæ

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: i was a staff member of a danish server before there was a youtuber that joined the server and leaked the ip which ruined the experience

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thanks for taking your time to read this application

Reaction score
i honestly cannot support this, I have never saw u help anyone in ooc or help chat. There is currently a lot off ppl who are helping ppl in either chat and its never u.
-support

Reaction score
i honestly cannot support this, I have never saw u help anyone in ooc or help chat. There is currently a lot off ppl who are helping ppl in either chat and its never u.
-support
i mostly do help people ingame, but thanks for atleast commenting i will look out in Help chat ;)

Reaction score
+Support, i am not staff or anything but he is a nice guy in person and knows a lot about perpheads, definitely a person i seek out whenever i need advice or help.

Reaction score
+support he helps peoppel alort and me and is a nice person ingamre

Reaction score
+Support notorious helper in help chat (Delete this part of the message and reply with paypal)

No in all seriousness though -Support, I think you should be active more on the forums, TeamSpeak, Discord and give yourself more time to involve yourself in the community by joining events and doing impactful stuff for the server. No hate just criticism. Good luck though I'm sure in the future when you demonstrate more helper skills, you will get it!

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: L U I S

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:512725220

IN-GAME NAME: Luis Richardson

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: i wanna become an helper because i wanna help the new players since i fell like alot of help isnt being received from the little more experienced people on the server and i feel like its a waste of time for the new players just to join a server and not get any help they join the server to see the good side of the community not the bad one, they join the server to make roleplay maybe get a nice car and some guns or become a high rank inside the PLPD, they dont just join to walk around waiting for someone that wants to dedicade time into them and help them get started in the server, and maybe if they have some trouble reading/understanding the rules i could help with that and not just ignore them because they are new players but give them a inside picture of the community and let them see the strongside of out beautiful community that has been created, i did get banned 1 year ago and i was so annoyed by it that i got so dedicated to come back at the community and now i finally got the chance to make things up again maybe even make it better this time i was banned for along time and it wasnt funny hearing about my friends playing in here so i finally came back, and now i am back on the server i joined a org and i have alot of good friends, and i do like helping new players undertsand the basic about rules/how to make some money, i did also use alot of time on 1 new player since he did have dyslexia but i helped him and now he is playing in here i thinkæ

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: i was a staff member of a danish server before there was a youtuber that joined the server and leaked the ip which ruined the experience

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thanks for taking your time to read this application
+support Helps People in chat, in general really nice guy

Reaction score
No support here. Yesterday we had a report and you got angry. You said some things such as 'little bitch' and 'get a life' in the report. I'd rather not see you on the staff team with that attitude.

Reaction score
I know you like to help players in-character, but try to be more active on the help chat and other server platforms. I think you could use a little more maturity at times as any helper/staff role requires, but that's something you can easily improve on. As long as you can do these things, there's no reason why you wouldn't be qualified for this role. Good luck!

Reaction score
1658738695366.png
1658738719508.png
this lil man has been asking for help about his cocaine for a while, if you'd like helper you should probably do the thing in the name and 'help'
-support

Reaction score
-Support
To be honest. im always chill. but i've never seen you very active. i mean you can get some of your friends to say + support on the forums but that won't change your activity on the server. if you only could show ur activity through out TS3,DC,FORUMS, and gmod for a good couple of months then u can apply for it.

Reaction score
I think the ratio of positive to negative ratings compared with people's experiences with you & your activity throughout the community speaks wonders as to how freely people will agree with things for the sake of it & to people-please - I cannot in good faith support you as a helper when your activity throughout your time on the server has been so inconsistent and volatile, your presence within the community outside the server is near non-existent, and your attitude has been brought into question.

You have to demonstrate genuine reason as to why you'd be a good candidate through your actions, and so far I see none demonstrated. Your reluctance to engage with the community on a wider scope does nothing to support the purported attitude issues, and it truly feels like your attempt for Helper is half-hearted and non-committal, which are very poor qualities for any applicant.

Not only this, but you have been given very similar feedback in past applications and not followed it at all, furthering the idea that it doesn't really seem like you actually care about obtaining the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.