Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Currently SamSN, but I've also been known as Samsterminator or Irish Quokka

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:23910660

IN-GAME NAME:

Sam Ireland

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?
I would like to become a helper because throughout the several months since returning to PERP, I have discovered that I really enjoy teaching and helping members of the community. I think that when joining our server from DarkRP it can be very confusing to get started for a lot of people, and I’d like to be a part of helping alleviate this problem to make the community a much more enjoyable and fun place for new players.

I remember when I first joined the community, I was an average DarkRP player who joined this server after being invited by a now long-gone community member who departed mere days after inviting me and I remember how I was completely clueless and got myself in trouble constantly to the point where I almost left because I had absolutely no idea what I was supposed to be doing and how I was supposed to be acting within the community, and I’d like to make sure that no new players end up in the same situation as I did; completely clueless of the game and ready to leave because they have no idea what they’re doing, especially now that we’ve move to the DarkRP category, and most of our new players join the community expecting a normal DarkRP server.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I believe I am a good fit for the helper role because I have extensive rule, law and general game knowledge and enjoy teaching and helping players, whether it be simply answering their /help questions or physically taking them around the game helping them get started in doing whatever they’d like to do within the community, be it showing them how to enrol as a police officer and taking them on patrol to show them how to behave and operate as an officer, or teaching them how to get started with drugs and properly defend their bases!

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?
Other than the experience I have received from helping players within the community already, I would say that my most relevant experience is within the Nutscript Community where I am a moderator. My main role within that community is essentially the same as PERP’s helper role, and so I’ve had experience with anything from guiding new players on how to get started with Garry’s Mod, to assisting server owners or developers set up their servers and develop new gamemodes/addons/etc.

I have also been running a small-time gameserver hosting site for the past year or so, which has given me a lot of experience in guiding aspiring server owners in setting up their first server and diagnosing and fixing any issues that arise from their efforts.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?
Nothing that I can think of! Thank you for reading and considering my application.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+1 stops me doing dumb shit and getting banned quite a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.