Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
couldn't care less dude to even read all your tldr post. You weren't involved in the situation and assumed he killed him for no reason. You also do not use your mic which is a big thing for ever being staff as its not practical. I cant see you being a staff member. It wont happen. Whole point is you claimed he shot her for no reason when you had no reason to believe that. Don't apply.

Reaction score
After encountering you in-game with @Aquaa I just don't feel like you have the necessary experience to help people as much as someone else in the helper position could, as you were asking us both for help as a criminal. I just feel like if there was a situation you wouldn't be able to properly understand a criminal POV, not sure about your experience within the PLPD.

Reaction score
What? xD that makes no sense... do you even know what this app is about? This is an app for helping new players... Me asking Aquaa, 1 of the best raiders in the server along with Aloo, Tinky, and N0oni IMO, to teach me how to aim better because I'm new to using a mouse has nothing to do with PLPD or anything to do with criminals...

Reaction score
Helper role is a staff position, meaning you have to help new players. You were asking more questions than how to aim, and if you're applying for this role you should already know most of the things you were asking. You're clearly not experienced enough

Reaction score
@DANIEL_ this makes absolutely no sense... asking someone how to improve your aim does not have ANYTHING to do with being a staff... Doesn't have anything to do with teaching new players how to grow weed or make money or learn how to play the server in general?

Reaction score
“Me asking Aquaa, 1 of the best raiders”

ye dude was loving ur response till i saw the names after smh

Reaction score
You're being very argumentative in the comments of certain posts that are giving very valid criticisms to your general attitude, play style, etc. When you could be taking it on the chin and accepting the criticism and using it to develop yourself into helper material.

My experience with you has been mixed. After @Kenty stole a sizeable sum of cash from you and left, You decided to start flaming him in OOC for it, when I offered in character to help you get the money back within the limitations of the rules, you instead decided to start flaming me too. Upon getting banned, you took it to PM's.

This was a fair while ago, just some background information. I'm sure you have improved greatly.

However, as it stands, I don't believe personally at this point in time on the grounds of:

- You have just recently come back from PERP.
- Before this, you held no staff role before, and last time you were playing was within close proximity of the time you received a lengthy ban for toxicity.

However, I've seen you be helpful to new players at times.

No doubts about it that in the future I might consider you worthy of a helper role, but as it stands, work on criticisms listed by myself and other players and I'm sure people will start to support you. Best of luck though.

Reaction score
Right try losing a million because someone couldn't get the concept of "wire the $" and that happened a year ago. I quit for a year because I was saving for a new car cause I like driving around tbh I don't raid and all that, all I enjoy doing in servers is driving nice cars, he stole a whole million

Anyways that was a year ago, and last ban I had was that day I lost the mil, 3 months got unbanned same day...

It's not called being toxic its called your hard work gets stolen because of someone else's mistake and anyways I don't want to be a staff, I applied here to help new people I don't want to be enforcer so yall need to stop trying to make me look bad with stuff that you would have done too

Try being denied of entering many orgs because of who you are, especially when $ was harder to make, so you have to make $ somehow while having no friends = no basing so yes that mil meant a shit ton to me cause I couldn't get it back that easy, took a long time to save up for it since I was solo

Reaction score
Helper are staff, do you know what you're applying for?
unknown.png
This is from Collier's post a few weeks ago.

Reaction score
You quit for a year because you were banned for 6 months or a year, stopped joshing. You're justifying being toxic, calling me every name in the book, because you lost some virtual cash? You don't think we've all lost sizeable amounts of cash at times? As a staff applicant, you should not be trying to justify breaking 1.1.

Reaction score
@DANIEL_ Right classified as staff, but helpers are not the type of staff that have the power to handle reports and all that I find it as a role that helps new players understand how the server works and allows them to enjoy the server rather than be lost since PERP is a game mode they might be new to

Anyways I am sorry but I am done "arguing" with you If that's what this can be called

Reaction score
@BigBenji I was never banned for 6 months or a year for that? lol I got banned for raging in TS that I lost the mil and I got unbanned within the same hour... You can go ahead and say what you want, if you're that mad about something that happened a year ago, I'm sorry even tho I don't even remember who you even are

You take shit way too seriously to even bring this up, to me that whole day was: me losing 1 mil, who took it? I don't even know, I don't remember it even being kenty...

Anyways as I said to daniel I am done arguing about this topic lol you can go on and say more stuff on it but I am done :)

Reaction score
@Zharkan16 Regardless, someone else robbed u whilst I was AFK and you took the liberty of calling me every name in the book and told me to kill myself and all that shit. I was willing to let it go, but tbh, the fact that you have the AUDACITY to further "Justify" what you did, because you lost pretend money, quite frankly sickens me.

Status
Not open for further replies.