Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: RiSk

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55922885
IN-GAME NAME: Risk Johnson
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Want to assist new players by letting them understand the server rules and how to roleplay
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: trying to be an assistances to the staff

Reaction score
I haven't been on the server for a few days but before that I don't think I have ever seen you in help chat before, this application also doesn't seem to have a lot of effort put into it

Kay

Reaction score
This guy is a top player, always active and put a lot of effort into this!

give him staff!

Reaction score
Wow. The details forged within this meticulously made application has led me to believe that you are the utmost suitable candidate for the position of Helper on the server ★ Perpheads.com | Serious City RP | Fully Custom | Since 2013. You are a true wordsmith with the way you weaved your sentence and persuaded me that you are qualified to assist new players within the realm of the server with their questions and queries regarding rules, scripts, and other general needs that fall under the sphere of influence of the server. I for one support this mans application to join as a Helper on the server ★ Perpheads.com | Serious City RP | Fully Custom | Since 2013. Best of luck to you.

Reaction score
I am here to provide my services to the community, whether I am accepted for this role or not .

Status
Not open for further replies.