Hey again~

Reaction score
You must have only been around for about a year then, which is a ton of progress in such a short time span, going from member to staff. I joined back in late 2014 which is nearing half a decade from then to now, so you definitely weren't around for long, even I've attempted to run for staff myself multiple times, but I just didn't have the energy, time or enough care to put myself toward it.
A LOT of things have changed since evocity, and I don't know the full changes during evocity either, but after evocity and the switch to paralake the bus driver job was removed, taxi driver was kept, roadcrew (which used to be the funniest job there was, until they fixed it) is still around, police gained a whitelist where you're forced to take a simple entrance exam where you're allowed to choose whether or not you want to progress in the PD, and a bunch more changes, most importantly the crafting system, drug system and weapons were overhauled entirely, made completely from scratch.
Anyhow, welcome back.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you were a staff member (I'm not sure if this was available back then) you should have a ford raptor for being a moderator, if not, speak to Fredy or Bolli about it, they'll find out or something, you never know, they're rather busy nowadays.

Reaction score
furry-alarm-36007067.png

Reaction score
How do you explain his responses on ban appeals, and no-one calls him out for it?
I mean, it was short as fuck, but he claimed to be staff, noone actually commented on that, as far as i cansee.