Hey all!

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I go by the name Blocked, or Charlie Smithson IG, I'm quite new to the community and PERP but I must say that this is the most amount of fun I have ever had while playing Garry's Mod, despite having racked over 2.2k hours on the game, the complexity of the game mode is really enjoyable for me and I love it so far, plus I enjoy the lack of censorship in the game mode or the community in general.

Many people in here already recognized me from a previous community I was apart of and quite high ranked in, I figured I would make a forum introduction and try to get more involved in the community as that is the best part about joining a new community in my opinion.

As for me, I am 17 years old from Damascus, Syria, there's a war in my country and I'm sitting here playing PERP(Or CS:GO) and making a forum introduction, I don't really have much hobbies nowadays other than video games due to the situation in my country.

Last but not least, I enjoy driving my mini cooper around town while blasting hardbass through the radio and shouting russian words at anyone who goes past me, if that ever happens to you, there's a 99% chance it was me, if you got offended, sorry.

I guess thats about it, this is my second introduction in a community so my introduction skills are quite rusty, so excuse me if this is not on part or pretty much shit, I did my best.

Reaction score
Welcome Blocked!! Make sure to read the rules and feel free to pm me if u have any question. Enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
Welcome Blocked to the community! My name is glacial and i am on perpheads server a lot im sure you've seen me!