Hey Everyone!

Reaction score
Hello and hi to anyone who reads this! My name is Matt, and, well, I am starting to adore this server. Most of you guys are really helpful and kind, and to me that's amazing, I am new to this community and I see it's a big one and pretty amazing. My goal on this server is to support it as well as help other people out, so if your new (just like me) i'd be happy to help you. If you have a problem with me or think i've done something wrong. Please tell me so we can talk it over, I don't want to have any enemies on this server and what happens in RP stays in RP for me. My goal on this server is to basically be a BOSS (Which will probably never happen). I am associated more with 'Criminal/Civil RP' (But I do sell stuff ALOT In Game like firearms, medical supplies, and craftables so if your into that sorta stuff, maybe we can help each other out... Or not) at the moment so I won't be doing anything that regards me being an officer or upholding the law but either way I am a friendly person, (At least I hope) and if you see me in game be sure to say hi, I don't bite. Anyways thanks for reading this introduction and I hope you all get a 50% discount at KFC (Or POPEYES). :D

Reaction score
Hello and hi to anyone who reads this! My name is Matt, and, well, I am starting to adore this server. Most of you guys are really helpful and kind, and to me that's amazing, I am new to this community and I see it's a big one and pretty amazing. My goal on this server is to support it as well as help other people out, so if your new (just like me) i'd be happy to help you. If you have a problem with me or think i've done something wrong. Please tell me so we can talk it over, I don't want to have any enemies on this server and what happens in RP stays in RP for me. My goal on this server is to basically be a BOSS (Which will probably never happen). I am associated more with 'Criminal/Civil RP' (But I do sell stuff ALOT In Game like firearms, medical supplies, and craftables so if your into that sorta stuff, maybe we can help each other out... Or not) at the moment so I won't be doing anything that regards me being an officer or upholding the law but either way I am a friendly person, (At least I hope) and if you see me in game be sure to say hi, I don't bite. Anyways thanks for reading this introduction and I hope you all get a 50% discount at KFC (Or POPEYES). :D

Hello, I'm Kenty. I suggest that you apply for the PLPD since it could add in more of an objective when playing and it could also be fun to try out besides crim RP. I hope you have fun during your time on the server and hopefully you are happy.

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Kenty. I suggest that you apply for the PLPD since it could add in more of an objective when playing and it could also be fun to try out besides crim RP. I hope you have fun during your time on the server and hopefully you are happy.
I might try it out, thank you for the offer and also the kindness :D, your a good man

Reaction score
I can't lie, man, you are as suspicious as a decrepit bald guy in a children's park.

Welcome either way.

Reaction score
It boosts the player count anyways so who cares :troll:
I was a bit suspicious there for a minute, then I remembered
garrett.png

Reaction score
Matt from what I've seen of you so far as I taxied you around the city, I can't wait to see what you become. You're a great guy and I hope you find a good home here within the perpheads community :)