Hey Guys!

Reaction score
Hey guys, I played over 800hrs on darkrp on my to different accounts alltogether and Liked it alot, I only a few hours ago found this Server which i have been welcomed by a lovely guy called Bilbo rekt Swaggins, I hope I will enjoy my stay as much as I have enjoyed my last 2hrs on this server! Thanks Mustafa.

Reaction score
Hello there mate i am Appricey i bid you a big welcome to the Perpheads community if you need help with anything don't be afraid to contact me on the forums or find me in game my name is Dylan Price in game.

But again a big welcome to you from me and i hope you enjoy your stay here at perp.

Reaction score
Ahh, nice to see that you took my advice and introduced yourself!

So yeah, you pretty much already know me, but i am Esteban Winsmore. I welcome you to this lovely community, and i really hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Reaction score
Hello mate, welcome to the community
Be sure to read the rules and head to TS 3 and make new friends!
If you need any help, go up to inbox and start a new conversation, then write frank in the new recipient bar!
Have a great stay mate

MattIs

Welcome into the community mate! A lot of us (most of us are from DarkRP) - remember to read the rules as we're a hell of a lot more serious than DarkRP :) - See you around!