Hi Again .. v3?

Reaction score
Hi I'm Ben,

Now this is either the second intro thread or the third? Not really sure.

Anyway I recently came off a 6 month ban... Damn it felt like more. Anwyay I was abit of a dickhead really when I got that ban and yeah. Wont speak much more on that matter.

Little bit about me ;

I'm a Senior ICT Technician at a Secondary School
I'm 19 (20 in june... jesus)
I enjoy Mountain Biking and going on different trails. Anyone west midlands will know Cannock Chase (I run the black routes ;) )
I used to be heavily into Modding Arma 3 / Gmod and now that DayZ Mod tools are out i'll probs get into that
I love fords.
I'm British.
I want some Perp friends to hang with in game.
I love cars. Like I really do. I take mine on track days, constantly doing stuff to it. (See pic below)

Ford Fiesta Red Edition - Pushing 185bhp - 15.3 Second 1/4 mile drag strip time

1541861356023.png

Glad to be back here and lets not get banned this time aye.... Hoping to join the PD, was in Stage 2 of joining last time but then obviously I messed about!

Cya around guys!

Reaction score
I can only accept you if your car's stereo has less watt's than the amount of bhp you have

Reaction score
I can only accept you if your car's stereo has less watt's than the amount of bhp you have
Fully stock sound system, I'm not about that huge sub life. Honestly the fiesta's have a really nice sound system stock, think it's a bose setup

Reaction score
Fully stock sound system, I'm not about that huge sub life. Honestly the fiesta's have a really nice sound system stock, think it's a bose setup
im just happy you didn't empty out halfords and make it a chavmobile

Reaction score

Reaction score
haha nah, I've got a lot planned for it, I like the sleek look of things, getting an RS Bumper on it soon, got a scratch to get buffed out then once that's sorted i'm getting a MK2 Focus RS green wrap on it, possibly swapping out the turbo mid next year too, want it in the 200bhp club

Reaction score
im just happy you didnt empty out halfords and make it a chavmobile tbh

Reaction score
If I were you I'd sell the Ford and buy a BMW 120d or 123d and tune it, two great running cars with fantastic torque. Rented a 123d when I was in Germany two months ago and I'm telling you it's such a tiny little car that pushes out 204bhp stock

Reaction score
If I were you I'd sell the Ford and buy a BMW 120d or 123d and tune it, two great running cars with fantastic torque. Rented a 123d when I was in Germany two months ago and I'm telling you it's such a tiny little car that pushes out 204bhp stock
Honestly think they look boring, this is a 1.0 Litre Turbo so as for torque and size .. Fiesta wins me over ;) Think this wins over "sportier" look too, stands out alot more