Hi There!

Hi There!!! wooooo alright an introduction about myself well here it goes!

Name's Mike, short for Michael as you may have guessed, I'm 15 years old I'm from a beautiful island called Malta. Garry's Mod is easily my all-time favourite video-game. It's where I spend some of my free-time. Other than that, I skate (I'm quite good at it), I'm a sprinter, Grade B+ student and working out is a part of my life as well.

I'm the Apple-kinda-guy. No hate against Window-Users (3/4th of you if not more use Windows) but I don't get along with the system anyway longer after I got myself a MacBook Air. I also own an iPhone 4s. I guess PERP is kinda my thing. I like the whole crafting system and I've come to figure this server has a big range of customisation and that's exactly what I'd love to see!

I hope I get to meet some of you in-game ~ Until then, Rock on and be awesome!

~ Mike

Reaction score
Malta, that reminds me of a video. "The Italian man who went to Malta" check it up on Youtube. Welcome to our server, hope to see you alot more ingame. You seem like a cool guy from what i can read, as i said. WELCOME! :)

GhostFanta said:
Malta, that reminds me of a video. "The Italian man who went to Malta" check it up on Youtube. Welcome to our server, hope to see you alot more ingame. You seem like a cool guy from what i can read, as i said. WELCOME! :)
I'm familiar with the video actually! It's quite funny, I must admit.

I'm having trouble joining the server however, If you could refer to this ~ http://perpheads.com/forum/server/bug-reports/11207-joining-server-bug

And try help me out, it'll be great!

~ Mike =]

Reaction score
GhostFanta said:
The Italian man who went to Malta is the funniest video EVER.

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for such a warm welcome =] I'm looking forward to having a great experience on this server along with you guys =]

~ Stay awesome

- Mikeyy