Hi everyone who doesn't know me. :D

Reaction score
My name is Isak and some of you might know me from ingame but some might not and I thought i would introduce myself...
I live in Iceland in a town called Hafnafjörður and I'm currently 15 years old and will be 16 the 6th of november and I have a what you call it ADHD or w/e so I'm a very active person and have a very hard time consentrating on one thing at a time I have to keep track of everything around me at once.
Most of my time is spent on the computer or in school.
I'm a bit of a obsessive guy if I see someone do something that I find interesting or doing something wrong I will have to know everything about it and see what happens afterwards.
As some people notice I'm not the raiding and growing type of player because I just can't stand doing nothing and just watch my things grow and I'm just a terrible shot.
People have told me I can be a bit irritating because I just have to be doing something at all times and if I just do nothing I will just get bored and depressed and fall asleep.
I started my Roleplaying in Garry's mod on a server called VS3 where I met the clan Jarheads which in the end a couple of the members of Jarheads came togather and decided to make this very server you guys are playing on right now and.
After VS3 came Simplyperp which didn't last very long because the coder of the server had to much to do in school and other lively activities.
People can call me a nerd or w/e they want I don't really mind because I play on the computer a lot but I do exercise at times to keep myself in shape and try not to just melt against my chair.
I dislike lying to people because it just makes me feel bad on the inside and I'm a bad liar =Þ. I started my gaming career overall when I was 5 when I played with my best friend on the Nintendo cube which was just a fantastic console and I discovered the PC when I was about 7 or 8 and was the time when I discovered Warcraft and counter strike. I got my first computer when I was 9 as a birthday gift which gott me hooked instantly and I couldn't stop playing on the computer and doodling with it.
I soon gott into a very addictive game called World of Warcraft which I can proudly say I stopped playing because it just had me stuck to the computer for days and made me start failing grades in school. (Don't reccomend failing in school). And after that I started playing a game called Call of Duty way to much which in the end I gott bored of because it was just the same thing over and over again. Shortly after I stopped playing CoD I started playing a game called League of Legends which had me hooked for a long time but I eventually quit that game aswell because it got boring and I didn't like it anymore because it seemed to make me pissed. And then my brother Dudeh showed me the Vs3 server which had me hooked but I stopped playing that in the near end of it. A bit after the Vs3 server I started playing on the Simplyperp server which wasnt all joy because there were a lot of disagreements and the server owners had school and didn't have enough time to put into the server and I played that server til the very end,then I started playing Diablo 3, I played Diablo 2 briefly on my brothers computer a while back and I loved it back then. In Diablo 3 as I am obsessive I would stalk the auction house waiting for good deals and make money by buying low selling high and so on and played that for hundreds of hours just stalking the auction house.
However computers allowed me to get a bit better at talking to people and things like that because I'm quite a shy person and have a small stuttering problem when i try to explain things or tell someone something and used to make me very concious about it when pointed out but now I really don't mind and I'm not so shy anymore and I can talk to people without problems.
Playing on the computer is a very big part of my life and it helps me with learning and writing because I can write on the computer very easily but on paper my head just goes blank.
Outside of gaming I like to have fun on my Motorcross bike and go check out the Icelandic highlands. Theres not much more to say about me I just felt like doing this so I just did it.

Chapter 2 :D

When I first got a computer/console was when i was about 5-6 when I got myself a playstation computer which I enjoyed immensly and I will never forget the first game I ever got myself which was Need for Speed. I always liked cars and the combination of gaming and cars just made me freak out and I walked to the nearest game store and saw Need for Speed and just had to buy it, so I did :D. However after playing way to much on that thing I eventually moved on to another games. When I started to lose interest in the playstation and wanted more freedom in my gaming time I got to try out wolfenstein on my brothers computer which was just a fantastic game. When I got my own PC I loved it and it was a hideous green space ship because the tower was so huge and heavy.
I had that computer for a while then I decided to try to make it better and with the help of my brother I got a new graphics card installed and some new ram and a new tower which had like this window on the side which I adored. However the power supply was old and kind of broken and couldn't support the new items and started failing. Then one day when I was playing on the computer suddenly I smelled something burning and then heard a explosion and saw like a massive light through the window on my PC... It had exploded and got ruined in the process. It was a sad day for me because I had nothing to do then, but I eventually got myself a laptop which I'm still using now and its kind of outdated and crap right now.
Soon I will get myself a new computer and everything must be perfect before I do :D. TOOODLES

Reaction score
Hello Isak, you have ADHD, and you EXERCISE!, WHAT SORT OF A MONSTER ARE YOU :D. hehe, well hello!
Just think all the way from Vs3 to SP and now PH, at least some of us made it :p

Reaction score
I just had to make an introduction because all the other people were doing it and I felt left out :p