Hi, I'm Blackdown.

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

After joining back up on the server today and dealing with some rulebreakers and such, I've realized that it's time I return. Who knows if I'll ever get back to what I used to be, but hey, it's still fun to play on the server.

For those of you who don't know me, here is my backstory:
I started playing Perpheads around a year ago, which from there after my friends who introduced me quit, I wanted to work up the ranks, which I did. One night, when we were all kinda just screwing around, Stephen decided to promote me to Helper, a rank that didn't really exist any more, just I supposed as a trial to see if I would make a good enforcer. For a good while I was just waiting on my application, after so I was Enforcer for about a week then Moderator. After being Moderator for a long time, I somewhat unofficially resigned and just didn't come on that much due to a ton of school work and stuff like that. I was soon demoted for two reasons, one just being plain inactive, and two, I wasn't the best Moderator, I was pretty new to the whole staff thing in the first place and it was kinda hard to get into. However, after a long time of playing some other games and stuff, I've become a lot better of a staff member, and I manage to still know the rules and laws of the server. I know most of you who know me don't want me necessarily as a staff again, but just wait, I'm much better now >:).

Anyways, I hope to see you all on soon, I have a few more tests to finish up but after that I should be playing a lot more.

- Blackdown

Reaction score
welcom back, i joined the comunity a few weeks before you left, so we don't know well each other, but i hope to make a good friendship :)