Introducing Blackdown

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As you some of you may know me from my steam name, [PH] Blackdown, or my IC name, Ethan Limsley.
I have been with this server for possibly 1 - 2 months now and am very pleased to be playing on it. I regularly only play Perp now rather than other servers. I also am very interested in being a more active rule follower and hopefully becoming a Helper or Enforcer someday :).

I am currently in the organization, Corleone. I am very happy to be in this organization as it is a very nice one. I live in the USA and that does affect my time that I can play with other people. I enjoy playing with all of Perpheads, and plan on doing a lot of youtube videos. I hope I can come to know this community better than I already do :). I really enjoy the staff, as I think they are all very nice. I would love to help out the server as a staff member as well, but I am not able to at the moment because I want to learn and be fluent with all the rules and laws. I also have a number of two bans on record and I want to wait a while before trying to become a staff member.

See ya all on!
- Blackdown

Reaction score
I know someone that got staff with 4 bans so you'll be okay