Hello, it's "Mooney"

Reaction score
Hello,

For those who don't know me, my name is Mooney. I joined the server properly mid 2016 after playing it a couple of times in 2013/14 with my irl friend, who you may not know @Joe - I played a bit in 2013/14 before coming back in 2016 to start off my PERP.. time? properly.
I ended up getting staff in March 2017, and in September 2017, I made a major fuck up which brought my time as a moderator to an end, I enjoyed it thoroughly and I still regret my mistakes to this day. Some of you may hate me, some of you may like me, but i'm just here to apologise for everything in the past and any problems i've had with anybody. I'm wiping a totally clean slate and you're going to see a difference in me, rate this post what you want but i'm just introducing myself to new people but also to address myself to those who already may know me. If any new players want any help or have any questions, i'm here for you!

I hope you all have a great day.

Mooney

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,

For those who don't know me, my name is Mooney. I joined the server properly mid 2016 after playing it a couple of times in 2013/14 with my irl friend, who you may not know @Joe- I played a bit in 2013/14 before coming back in 2016 to start off my PERP.. time? properly.
I ended up getting staff in March 2017, and in September 2017, I made a major fuck up which brought my time as a moderator to an end, I enjoyed it thoroughly and I still regret my mistakes to this day. Some of you may hate me, some of you may like me, but i'm just here to apologise for everything in the past, i'm wiping a totally clean slate and you're going to see a difference in me, rate this post what you want but i'm just introducing myself to new people but also to address myself to those who already may know me. If any new players want any help or have any questions, i'm here for you!

I hope you all have a great day.

Mooney

Welcome to the community, make sure to check through the rules!

https://perpheads.com/rules.html