Hostages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can we remove the hostage rule, . e.g... Irl you take hostages all around the world. It would be more realistic. Comment below what you think about this :)

Reaction score
I don't think the hostage rule should be removed at all, reason i say this is cause.. When people are boored, they hostage people to get a reason to kill someone.

Reaction score
Liza;n11200 said:
Irl you take hostages all around the world
lol
well its like GhostFanta said: people aren´t taking this serious and atm the SWAT hasn´t the equipment to solve a hostage situation

i moved this in the right section

Reaction score
Hostages aren't allowed in bank robberies but you can take them outside but only if absolutely necessary.

Reaction score
The rules at the moment regarding this are fine, changing this to just kidnapping and hostage taking at will could cause a problem for the staff team as people on the receiving ends of these actions rarely take them kindly and often cause problems by report/ban request spamming because they are upset with the outcome which puts admins in a difficult place where whichever way the decision goes someone will be upset.

Reaction score
I don't think this rule should be removed. Like Ghostfanta said: They hostage so they can get a reason to kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.