Hostage Negotiator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: The Job of a hostage negotiator

Short explanation (in notes):
-Will exchange hostages for things that players want
-Will personally enter the place where the hostages are, he will then give them the item they desire then he will take the hostage and they will leave.
-Their job is to obviously persuade hostage takers to hand over the hostage for an item that the hostage takers desire (e.g- Weapons, ammunition, money)

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
It would improve Roleplay drastically and make it alot more realistic.
Also there has been many situations where i thought that this would be handy and would make the situation alot more realistic.
Also would be fun to take the hostage negotiator as a hostage and would make things a little more interesting

(If this has already been suggested then i apolagise, i just thought about the idea and i was hooked. And sorry that i did not write alot for this i just dont know what else to write xD)

Reaction score
Mr. Mustache said:
I think theres someone called the Chief of police? Or maybe a Lieutenant?
irl there is police chiefs and lieutenants however theres always a hostage negotiator

Reaction score
Mr. Mustache said:
Ok. Im just saying that apart from there rarely being one of these a Chief would do as fine.

Reaction score
Mr. Mustache said:
Okay, thanks for the post ;)

Reaction score
This would be quite pointless as there is a Lieutenant to do this, and various police officers and SWAT members. Also, no one would ever join up to it as they would just have to wait around all day for a hostage situation.

Reaction score
I really don't see this being necessary, It seems alot of people forget that this is an RP server and these kind of things aren't necessary, You can RP the police chief being the negotiator, or have the police chief elect a police officer to be the negotiator. I feel it is a bit of a waste of the devs jobs to add something that we can very easily be RPing ourselves.

Reaction score
MagmaKnight said:
I really don't see this being necessary, It seems alot of people forget that this is an RP server and these kind of things aren't necessary, You can RP the police chief being the negotiator, or have the police chief elect a police officer to be the negotiator. I feel it is a bit of a waste of the devs jobs to add something that we can very easily be RPing ourselves.
What would there even be for us devs to do? Simply add a job with nothing special, just citizen but new title and a ridiculously high paycheck for nothing.

Reaction score
Nvm , Just //close this please. Thanks to everyone for the posts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.