Hosting Garry's Mod gamemodes

Deleted member 4116

thumb.png

Nothing compared to my flick
9cbc9d9e34cbc4629597a198060769e5.gif

sorry for rdm

Reaction score
Was a betatester of Spy's gamemodes i.e. Ground Control, Deception, etc. Noone told me you were reviving it, of course I'm joining in!

Reaction score
Was a betatester of Spy's gamemodes i.e. Ground Control, Deception, etc. Noone told me you were reviving it, of course I'm joining in!
Deception aswell? that gamemode was also pretty fun in 2012/13 but most of our old community didn't like it as it was a "dumbed down version of TTT with more RDMing". We could try that too.

Reaction score
Deception aswell? that gamemode was also pretty fun in 2012/13 but most of our old community didn't like it as it was a "dumbed down version of TTT with more RDMing". We could try that too.
Well, I thought it was more fun than TTT. Had to buy better guns, more at stake than just Detectives and Traitors, etc. I had so much luck during the betatesting phase because I could tell who was bad from their animations and ended up winning too much. Then it released and I lost my touch.

Reaction score

I like TTT so if thats simliar to TTT then it must be good. Host it