LEWIS 088 - The time has finally come, thank you to everyone.

Reaction score
Thank you for efforts, Lewis!!
It was very fun roleplaying with you in the Corleone during the age of mafia RP.

And yes, I do. marry me bro

Reaction score
Never really got to talk to you but it is sad to see a community member like you go. I wish you the best of luck.

Reaction score
I accidently forgot @Jon Godinn (he has anotger stupid forum account that I actually tried to tag)

Jon is the Head Moderator and the beloved Perpheads mascot, I don't think I've actually saw Jon ever get angry and he is generally just a cool chill Icelandic penguin.

Thank you for leading the Jedi to victory Jon.

May the force be forever with you

Reaction score
@CodezBlack - Newcastle is supreme
Wey aye son. Its the beatin heart of the northeast that is. ;)
Sad to see you go Lewis. Although we had our arguments in situations I will still remember how dedicated you were to the staff team and how you always make sure to tell others whos in charge. Well from my POV anyway. What goes on behind the scenes stays behind the scenes. :)

Reaction score
I'm going to miss you Lewis. You've provided me with a lot of opportunities within this community, you allowed me to prove myself as a lieutenant and later assisted me with becoming a staff member and showing me how to be an efficient staff member through your willingness to train me. We had moments where we argued, but we always managed to patch things up and I'm really pleased with that. Thank you for everything and all the opportunities you have given me.

Goodbye Dobbyyyy!!!

Reaction score
Goodbye my love, and don't forget
1tjjbe.jpg