Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Mim
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name
: hotdog 6
Your In-game Name: Barry Dickens
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96947711

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5 - Mass RDM
Why should this appeal be considered: I'll admit, I got a bit too het up about losing a bit of the money I made on gambling that day. I took a weapon and started spraying up a bunch of people at the bazaar which affected them negatively and I'd like to say sorry about. I can assure this thing I did was due to the fact I was angry at the time which I mentioned. I calmed down a short time after but then I came to realize it was a bit late for that. A couple of weeks later, I missed the server for the banter now and then.

Now moving onto the why it should be considered part, it is not something I got in trouble for before and it is not something I do every time I get angry and I give my word it won't happen again. I just want to get back on the server and play again.

Additional Comment(s): I'd like to apologize for the people that were negatively affected during the shootout that happened, along with the staff member who had to deal with it. I can assure you that an event like this won't take place again with me. I understand if it's a bit too early to be appealing this ban, or asking it to be shortened but I wanted to go along and take my chances. I will make another thread at an adequate time if this does not get through. For now, this will be all.

Status
Not open for further replies.