Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Mim
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name
: hotdog 6
Your In-game Name: Barry Dickens
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96947711

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5 - Mass RDM
Why should this appeal be considered: To be honest, I miss playing on the server myself and my friend who will also make an appeal soon. We lost the bit of money we made gambling then eventually got mad and sprayed up a couple of people at the bazaar and got banned 6 months upon doing so. It can be assured this won't repeat again and not something we do every time we get mad. I also would like to apologize to the people who got shot and to the staff member who had to deal with what we caused.

The main reason why this appeal should be considered is, I & my friend will be back with more of a serious attitude and hopefully do our best at staying out of trouble this time.

Additional Comment(s): I do not have much to add to this but I'd like to take a step further and apologize on the behalf of both me and my friend. As I said, it can be assured this won't be happening again, and hopefully, we can make a return to the server and play properly. Considering the SA team will be taking care of this appeal because it's 6 months long, I posted this to be spoken about in the next admin meeting or whenever it gets processed. Thanks for taking the time and going through the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.