HotelRP

Reaction score
Hey guys, in this post i will show you how my HotelRP went.

Yesterday i had an idea: Make an hotel in the office. So, today i tested it. I bough the Office. I bought some furniture and decorations for the hotel's hall. It looked fine. I made an advert about it and passed 5 minutes a group of clients came. They said it was expensive (5k the 3rd floor room) and said that i should get some furniture for the rooms. I went to the shop and i bought the needed furniture that costed around 30k (beds, sofas, stoves, microwaves...).

The next clients came and said that they didn't buy a room because it didn't have a TV... The same group came back, mugged me, my co-owner and one client and got everything we got (not the furniture). But i wasn't goinig to give up. I bought some more furniture and i gave the possibility to the clients to buy the penthouse. When i was showing the penthouse to 2 guys they mugged me and my co-owner... Lost everything again...

I had to buy some furniture again (they didn't get it all) and i had to buy a new phone (they got my last one). After buying some furniture i went to buy a new phone. I saw one of the muggers and i was going to call the police. I will let you guess what happened... He mugged me... Lost the furniture, one tv, and alot of other things...

This is to show why so many people don't passiveRP... Because someone will ruin it...

Final income (totally negative):
- 22k for the office
-at least 20k for the first furniture pack
-the first mugging
-the 2nd mugging
-the 2nd pack of furniture
-the 3rd pack of furnite
- all the other things i had on me during the muggings

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

It's a shame really, I would have actually liked to passively RP in this hotel of yours. Maybe hold like an Org conference or something.

Ayjay

Reaction score
The thing you've got to realise, is that people in PERP are mean; and usually are passive roleplayers with the chance that they will get bored and then raid anyone who they think is richer than them or are an easy way to make money.

It's pretty sad that you got mugged and stuff, but you know; shit happens.
Nice work though.