Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Ability to name properties

Short explanation (in notes):
-add a window to real estate agent
-if someone buys a business property a window will pop up
-in it you can name the property
-the name will be shown on the doors (like a sign)

Detailed description (why should it become added): (long explanation first) when a player buys a business property (e.g. Office, restaurant or Glass Co.) a window will pop up after purchase. Played will be able to enter the name of property (e.g. Hungry Sam's) and it will be shown as a kind of sign on a door (not a sign, but similar to owner's name). It will add more realism so people could RP many commercial buildings like hotels, offices of companies and factories. It will also make clients know if they came to the right place and they won't be mugged by some drug planters in apartment #3 instead of hostel in apartment #4. So this idea will add more creativity and Roleplay to the server.

If you like this idea, please support it

Reaction score
If this can be coded it would be a nice addition to see in the server. Even though everyone uses the buildings as drug den's, some can actually use this feature. As you stated, it would be nice to see some hotels pop up in paralake(office)

Reaction score
When you say sign that comes up on the door do you mean like on DarkRP where you can re-name the door? If so I don't really like the sound of that because this is PERP not DarkRP, however I like the idea of having the ability to create a sign and when you buy a business property, for example hungries there would be an option to have a sign put up like on the wall saying "Hungry Harry's" that looks like this.
6DCE3ECA229B09D35ADA282A3C0E4E10CF648A8B

Deleted member 1235

I +Support this as it adds to the rp (Jk dnt hate me). Nah But seriously at the moment people have to get like a bandage and make it something like 50k then name it "Sam's Hostel" or something. A simple sign (Not the one from DarkRP as it is quite unrealistic) on the door or on a little placard outside would be quite useful and more realistic in my eyes. Small additions like this make the server just that bit more special.

Reaction score
A very interesting Idea but the sign for the building should be at the front like infront of the bazaar shops or the mailbox at suburbs houses 1 to 3.

There was a thread about signs not sure where it went.

Reaction score
but then if i write an advert with "come buy your weapons at Xun's machines" where will you go? -support

Reaction score
+Support, I think this would be a really good addition to the server. It means people won't have to use a cash register to label buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.