3 suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: 3 suggistons

Short explanation (in notes):
-...powerplant(you can work here and if nobody puts things into the oven will all light in the owned houses turn off it will add a new hourely payment on houses like shop 1 will cost 500 every houre for the elektisety

-...investigator (a job whitin the police which is given a tool that can help finding the killers of dead body's(would mean that if you kill somebody you will have to hide the body a littel better))

-... a shootgun in the trunk of every policecar (only 1 the officers will have to make there way to the trunk to get it and cant just keep it in the inv. they have to ut it back again)

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

it would add more realism

Optional additions:
-...mabey suggested before.
-...sorry for the bad english.

Reaction score
I think that the first and third ideas weren't that great, but the investigator job would be quite cool would help out a lot.

Therefor I strike this with..

+ Support!

Reaction score
1. Maybe. Might take a lot of time to do though, might not be worth it

2. Maybe. However, some jobs have a DNA scanner so this most likely isn't needed.

3. No.

My opinions :)

Reaction score
aagaard;n19055 said:
-...powerplant(you can work here and if nobody puts things into the oven will all light in the owned houses turn off it will add a new hourely payment on houses like shop 1 will cost 500 every houre for the elektisety
I don't think this would be such a fun thing to do and would be too repetitive. Won't contribute to role-play.

aagaard;n19055 said:
-...investigator (a job whitin the police which is given a tool that can help finding the killers of dead body's(would mean that if you kill somebody you will have to hide the body a littel better))
This has been suggested long ago and got denied due it's being not necessary while Lieutenant already does this job.

aagaard;n19055 said:
-... a shootgun in the trunk of every policecar (only 1 the officers will have to make there way to the trunk to get it and cant just keep it in the inv. they have to ut it back again)
I'll quote something old of Stephen's:

StephenPuffs;n2740 said:
As for the shotgun, it may be added when cars have trunks, but they would not be allowed to wander all around with the shotgun on their back, it would only be used in times that call for such firepower. Because I fear if we give people guns such as that, it leads to faster abuse, fortunately SWAT don't get a huge amount of reports other than not staying at the station like they should. So this may be added in, but if it is found to be abused too much we will have to recall it for awhile. Rule breakers obviously don't control the server's content, but if it were over 50% of the time, clearly there's a problem.

Reaction score
that means that the shootgun and mabey the powerplant is a go....

Reaction score
1.realy nice idea for Stephens economy idea
2.with some additions this could work in a good way
3.yes a shotgun and a mp5 would be a good think with special rules of course

Reaction score
i like stephens idear too it would help stabelise the econemy system in the server

Reaction score
Denied:

Powerplant is a little bit unnecessary.

Investigator, somebody has made another suggestion about this that has been accepted.

The shotgun in the trunk argument is something that would have to be discussed a lot before it ever gets accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.