How 2 Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am bored, so I will be making a guide on how to rob the bank.

Equipment
To successully rob the bank you must be armed well, I prefer automatic rifles. I along with my crew preferably have M4A1s, M16s (dont recommend for people who 'spray and pray' because the iron sights are bad), Sakos and AKs. Make sure you have atleast 3 mags for your weapon (fully loaded ofc). I usually take 5 to 7.

Crew
Take 4+ people because its gonna be one hell of a firefight. Make sure your crew will know the plan you tell them. I robbed the bank with myself and my friend successfully a copule of times, the last one of which was today.

Diversion
In all seriousness wherever you hold the SWAT and police force, no matter how difficult the situation you force them to deal with, if you start the bank heist the swat will pack up and go for the bank leaving 2-3 officers behind. While it could work sometimes, its more likely for it not to work.

How to actually rob it
In order to rob it one of you must talk to the bank manager while gunpointing him. Whoever talked to him MUST enter the vault first, or it wont work. When the boss enters you the rest follow him inside the bank vault and you should start picking up money. Be sure to hold off the cops in the vault, dont peek much because you will most likely DIE Wait untill the cops peek. If you are lucky the swat may not flashbang you. Most of the time SWAT rushes in and just become bullet sponges for you and your team. Thats why the more people you have, the higher chance of survival. Make sure the boss doesnt die, as he is carrying the most money.

Plan I took once (may not be perfect)

Escape
You should probably get a car ready for extraction, preferably a fast car. You must run away to somewhere far away from the bank to get the money, you will get it in 5-10 mins if you did it correctly.

You did it
Congradulations you robbed the bank for 10k. Yaaay.

SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE MINECRAFT TUTORIALS!!!!1!1!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Be also sure that enough money is in the city funds, otherwise it would be a breakage of 3.4 (since I've seen that someone got banned for robbing the bank while he wouldn't earn a lot or nothing)

Reaction score
Be also sure that enough money is in the city funds, otherwise it would be a breakage of 3.4 (since I've seen that someone got banned for robbing the bank while he wouldn't earn a lot or nothing)
Ofc, I never and I dont think a sane person would rob the bank for 400 city funds. Good tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.