How to grow the drugs with the planter box

Reaction score
qCkE7lJ.png

I see a lot of questions on how to do drugs in the Help chat. Ljungberg's Beginner Guide does not cover the Planter Box, so I decided to make a tutorial for it.
Keep in mind that for this to work you need Crafting 4 and Intelligence 2, or you can let someone else craft for you.

LSsvTiK.png

To grow with a Planter Box you are going to need a couple of items, here's a list of them all with prices:
ITEM NAME - 25% TAX - MIXTURE CATEGORY / STORE

1. Planter Box - $6937 - Drugs
  2. Light Pole - $2406 - Furniture
  3. 6 Gardening Pots - $2250 - Chaddy
  4. 2 Water Tanks - $2500 - Poisson
  5. Radiator - $2000 - Furniture
  6. 6 drugs seeds of your choice - $NA - Drug dealer
This means you need a grand total of $16093.
Note: If you are VIP, you can place 2 Planter Boxes, so you can double this shopping list.

ZBAjNlW.png

Let's assume you have been following along and you have everything ready, we can now start prepping the Planter Box.
  1. Place down the planter box in a secure location by opening your inventory and left clicking it
  2. Look at the planter box and open your inventory (Q)
  3. Click on the Light Pole, Radiator, Water Tank and Gardening Pots until they are all out of your inventory and inside of the Planter Box
  4. Open the Planter Box by looking at it and pressing the use key (E)
  5. VujA3Xu.png
  6. The water level (circled in green) should be set to 2.5 ml/s for cocaine and 2.1 ml/s for cannabis. Do this for all pots.
  7. Ensure your water tank (circled in purple) is 30 l.
  8. In case you have to swap out the water tank, you just click it in the menu and do step 3 again, only with the water tank.
This is everything you need to do before planting.

79A3SCM.png

Everything is ready to start growing.
  1. Face the planter and open your inventory (Q)
  2. Now left click the seeds in your inventory, they will now go into the gardening pots and start growing
  3. This is when the waiting game starts, you'll approximately have to wait 16 minutes for cannabis and 32 minutes for cocaine, I suggest setting a timer somehow
  4. Keep an eye on the Maturity and Water level of your water tank to make sure your plants don't die
Make sure to read the next chapter to know what to do when your plants are ready.

IEavVsu.png

After the waiting game you have 2 options, harvest them while Ready and get the substance or wait for seeding so you replant.
When you want the substance you can sell to the drug dealer, you simply click Harvest when the Maturity says Ready.
However, if you want some seeds so you can grow again after this batch, you must wait an additional 6 minutes for cannabis and 14 minutes for cocaine for the Maturity to say Seeding.
During this time, the Maturity will show Flowering before it shows Seeding. Do not harvest during Flowering, but you must harvest during Seeding.
Note: with cannabis you can seed on the same water tank you started with, with cocaine it should be at 0 liters when the Maturity shows Ready, make sure to swap out the water tank in time!

9FrN5nr.png

I suggest harvesting while Ready as long as your amount of seeds is above 12, as soon as you go below that, do a seeding batch so you're good for the next few.
Police can confiscate the whole planter box and everything in it, where regular players can only steal your Gardening Pots.
Buy around 12 Water Tanks and fill them all up so you don't have to run out to refill every time they're empty.
You can refill the Water Tanks at any fresh water source: the Hicktown lake and the lake behind the Bank.
Planter Boxes on themselves are legal, they're only illegal when you use them to grow narcotics.

I think this is it, thank you very much for reading and I wish you the best of luck! If you have any suggestions for this tutorial, feel free to leave them down below.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big thanks to the PLPD zerg for confiscating my Planter Box while I was making this tutorial! Couldn't have done it without them!
Hahahah and then attempted to give you a 4k ticket great guide :)

Deleted member 5920

The TinyCalc code for the items you need.

You still need to buy 2 water tanks and 12 pots on top of this.

eyJpdGVtX3BsYW50ZXJfYm94IjoyLCJpdGVtX3JhZGlhdG9yIjoyLCJpdGVtX2xpZ2h0X3BvbGUiOjJ9

http://calc.tinycoding.com/