How to PLPD-montage

Reaction score
USfWsWi.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
So wanna make a dispute alabin? Clearly didnt do anything wrong smfh
@Madda agrees

Daymon shot whilst cuffed, Racxes shots with hands in the air, grenade thrown in the bazaar walkway... + this was less than half of the footage I have.
I'm a bad man :/

Reaction score
Daymon shot whilst cuffed, Racxes shots with hands in the air, grenade thrown in the bazaar walkway... + this was less than half of the footage I have.

Not all heroes wears capes.

*picture of corporal A. Pope"

'TheY wEre ObVIously PResenTinG a tHREat.

Reaction score

sounds like medal of valour material to me

Reaction score
so i get bullied and get called a shit cop because i actually care about it? seems legit

It's a game, funnier to just meme it... a little bit of enhanced interrogation and excessive force is required at times

Reaction score
so i get bullied and get called a shit cop because i actually care about it? seems legit

I mean people probably made fun of you for many reasons, they probably used the fact of you caring as a way of annoying you, thus me saying what I said, also there's no way your actions in which got you demoted were justifiable to any extent thus why people probably bully you, because you did something wrong and the ones who bully and annoy you use your disadvantages and negatives as a way to assist them in making fun of you.

So yes, it is fairly legit.

Reaction score
listen, i dont want to be rude.. but its because no one likes you.
People like alabin

its also your voice btw, when i was big boy littleegg_09 aka the one and only joe butcher, my voice was only detectable by dogs. But i hit the big P ....Idont sound as annoying as before and i changed my act completely and people somewhat respect me now

Last edited:
Reaction score
listen, i dont want to be rude.. but its because no one likes you.
People like alabin

its also your voice btw, when i was big boy littleegg_09 aka the one and only joe butcher, my voice was only detectable by dogs. But i hit the big P ....Idont sound as annoying as before and i changed my act completely and people somewhat respect me now

Respect on an rp server Omegalul

Reaction score
i don't know much about what happened, but you're probably taking shit because you're the kind of person who uses a thread like this to try and get attention for yourself.