https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRl_C73vFtQ what gang sign is this and where can i pratice to do it

I don't get why people buy shoes that cost like hundreds of pounds I mean they are meant to protect your feet its like buying golden chicken just to eat it. It serves little to no practical benefit. I myself try not to go over £50 let alone over £100
mans on benefits

I don't get why people buy shoes that cost like hundreds of pounds I mean they are meant to protect your feet its like buying golden chicken just to eat it. It serves little to no practical benefit. I myself try not to go over £50 let alone over £100
Coming at y’all with some light you feel me
schoenen_ab_b_hoog.jpg

@smo 97’s are stupidly over used and over worn by people, me being me, I would never waste money on some ugly pair of shoes like that. I normally wear Fluxe’s, Timbs (In the winter if I feel it) Rosches, and either a pair of Vans Old skools.

You’ll even get crackheads in Luton wearing 97’s. That’s how overused they are.

Ngl id rather wear those boots than the ShitMax 97's they look like ass :laughcry::laughcry:

That’s hella gay wearing boots over some nikes but okay

The only 12s I would wear are the masters the rest meh and plus 11s are way nicer. But I’d have some Valentinos over Jordans any day.

im wanting to rock them tho they look slick

You’re all dumb.

Primark £6 shoes are the only shoes you need :angery:

pricey shoes and the latest iphone are for poor people living purchase to purchase smh

Back