What do you guys do as job

Reaction score
Okay so me becoming older and older comes with some choices I have to make, one of them include my job what I want to do after I am done with school...
But I have one problem, I don't really know what I should do...
so I thought, why not ask other members of this community what they do to expand my horizon...

What I currently am doing is working at
action-logo.jpg

media_xl_2958545.jpg

I fill empty spaces at a store...

so, I would like to know what you guys are studying for or doing so my perspective of jobs will be expanded

thanks.
Military is always open for you :) strongly recommended or go to the police academy

this is atleast my plan:
senior high school- Drivers licence - Military (combat command security soldier) - Police academy.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Currently in College ... and applying for 3 part time jobs. Which i won't get because where i live it's literally impossible to find a job that will take you on part time atm. Why didnt i just do an apprenticeship and get paid? :(

Reaction score
I am currently in the 9th class in school. If you are willing to get a "Hauptschulabschluss", you can end school in the 9th class. If you are willing to get a "Realschulabschluss" you can end school in the 10th class. However if you are like me, who wants to do a "Gymnasialabschluss", you may end school in 12th or 13th class, matters which "Gymnasium" (school which offers school up to the 13th class) you choose. As I've said once, I am willing to become a police officer in the Landespolizei (means police officer of your state. If you are part of the "Bundespolizei" you are an officer of the complete country, however that also means that you can be moved to any city in germany.) In order to become a police officer in Hessen you need to have a Gymnasialabschluss and you need to study 'bout 3 years in the police school here in Wiesbaden. That is my plan for my future.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I currently in my last year of school, but I work as a cashier in the weekends, and whenever they need a extra hand.

Reaction score
I work at a skateshop, and also in grade 10, I also do graphic design for money, mow lawns and shovel snow out of driveways at times. Pretty good money but hard work.

Reaction score
Currently going to University. But before that I was cleaning and testing(to see if they were working properly) new cars before they were sent out to dealers.

Reaction score
Currently interning at an IT company focusing on web application development while going to school as an application developer, level 4 (supervisory role), after that I am planning to get a bachelors degree in Information Technology or just working at the company I currently intern at.