L1NK | TP-N.co

Your In-game Name:

Don't remember, think it was something like Ahkil Meh at the time

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:105105797

Why were you banned/blacklisted:

2.5 - Excessive Negativity.

Why should this appeal be considered:

First of all, I'd like to apologise to the people affected by my actions: I took a joke way too far & all I ended up doing was getting a cheap laugh at the expense of others. Upon reflection, I've come to understand the extent of the annoyance caused by my actions & realised how it simply wasn't worth it.

I would now like to extend this apology to @Dom_ and any other staff members who aided in the handling of this situation. Obviously, at the time of the incident, I didn't fully consider the consequences of my actions not only for the players affected, but for the staff members handling. Being a staff member on another community myself, no one enjoys handling aids situations like these, especially when I did my best to loophole and dodge any accusations of what I actually did.

Was being an absolute minge overall, but I can comfortably say I'm past such behaviours now and if I am to be unbanned, I can guarantee that there's no repetition of similar actions.

Sorry if my apology is a bit brief, not really sure where to take it from here tbh, however I'd just like to emphasise my apology a final time; my actions were irrational and disruptive, for which I'd like to apologise.

Additional Comment(s):

Not applicable.​

Reaction score
As someone who was directly affected by your actions I Feel that if you were brought back issues may arise. I understand that you were having a bit of fun. I was fine as I knew you were joking but when I found out you did it to other people I knew you were just minging. It'd be nice to have you back but on a probation sort of way. Something like any rule breaks means you'd be banned without any questions asked. You've been smart and waited and thought about your actions I guess seeming as it's been over a month, (nearly 2 months) since you were banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.