I AM FULLY DONE !!!

Reaction score
ban for 2 months because I killed some random nobody in parking stealing a car that looks identical to the org cars.

I will be leaving indefinitely as (my record is so bad and the staff are sad!)

I have had some really nice interactions and friendships that have come from perp and shall still continue but I am sick of the amount of rules and hoe they get inforced it was been shown evidently that I don't get on with the server
THE G MANDraxenシ4 months
9 Mar 2024 23:39THE G MANsidd3 months (Unbanned)
22 Feb 2024 22:04THE G MANSpoon1 month (Unbanned)
4 Feb 2024 20:46THE G MANpeeps2 weeks (Unbanned)
22 Jan 2024 17:25THE G MANCLARKY4 days (Expired)
9 Dec 2023 18:51THE G MANellie1 month (Expired)
13 Nov 2023 01:16THE G MANNate3 weeks (Expired)
24 Oct 2023 17:44THE G MANd2 weeks (Expired)
20 Aug 2023 05:08THE G MANSindarin3 days (Expired)
I don't see the point in playing anymore its just not for me.
I would like to thank my friends and org or always waiting for me to come back from my bans hope we can play again but this will be the last time you see my name of that ban list.

I also don't have time anymore I staff else where.

Keep well all I don't wish ill on any of you.
I feel you, just got hit with a perma ban. Perpheads is the only rp server that I've played and actively came back to for over 2 years. Every time I got a break from school or anything I always came to play on this server and it became a tradition. I've tried to find another rp server but they all use that one default rp map and have pay to win aspects. If I don't get unbanned god knows what I'll do. If you saw me in gmod, I'd be in this server because that's the only thing I did when I played gmod. I played on Perpheads. Me being perma banned is a massive slap in the face, even if they shorten my ban I'm probably going to quit the server. (unless they shorten it to like 3 weeks because I'm not waiting 2 ish years for my ban to expire). I got contacts with people in my Perpheads phone that I'll never talk to again because I wont be able to play again. All I have left of those memories are clips with friends I found on this server. Veikko onyx, John, tony, John bishop, Bobby Lenovera and Mike Folktree MJ delivery [email protected]. holla at me if you find this

Last edited:
Reaction score
ban for 2 months because I killed some random nobody in parking stealing a car that looks identical to the org cars.

I will be leaving indefinitely as (my record is so bad and the staff are sad!)

I have had some really nice interactions and friendships that have come from perp and shall still continue but I am sick of the amount of rules and hoe they get inforced it was been shown evidently that I don't get on with the server
THE G MANDraxenシ4 months
9 Mar 2024 23:39THE G MANsidd3 months (Unbanned)
22 Feb 2024 22:04THE G MANSpoon1 month (Unbanned)
4 Feb 2024 20:46THE G MANpeeps2 weeks (Unbanned)
22 Jan 2024 17:25THE G MANCLARKY4 days (Expired)
9 Dec 2023 18:51THE G MANellie1 month (Expired)
13 Nov 2023 01:16THE G MANNate3 weeks (Expired)
24 Oct 2023 17:44THE G MANd2 weeks (Expired)
20 Aug 2023 05:08THE G MANSindarin3 days (Expired)
I don't see the point in playing anymore its just not for me.
I would like to thank my friends and org or always waiting for me to come back from my bans hope we can play again but this will be the last time you see my name of that ban list.

I also don't have time anymore I staff else where.

Keep well all I don't wish ill on any of you.
The same is happening to me about 3.4 this will be the last time if i get banned next time am done

Reaction score
2.5 - User killed a player who tried to steal a vehicle. The user assumed he knew the player who owned the vehicle without doing any investigation. The vehicle was from a chop chop mission. Longer ban due to horrible record. During the time he had the admin report open he showed no reagrds of the rules. "The F6 button is too easy to press".
im crying