Am I late to the party?

Reaction score
Hey there, I saw Niko's Late introduction, thought I may as well make one myself, Because, why the hell not! also, I know manner don't like it :D

My name is Allen, Allen Kennedy. Born, 13th of November, 1999, Live in central Scotland. Gamer since I got my first console, a PS2, in 2007, I know right, a PS2, in 2007! I used to play it non-stop, Got into PC gaming 2 years later, in 2009, when I got a small, cheap, desktop PC for Christmas, Played a variety of games on my PS2 and PC, got into YouTube in about 2011, and made my first channel, kennedya458. I uploaded a bunch of Minecraft mostly. got a better PC a year later, in around august 2012. Was a good PC, however, it was nothing compared to the PC I have at the moment. I got into some first person shooters, battlefield mostly, used to play BF3 nonstop on my PS3 (bought for my birthday 2011) and later on my old PC, I watched some Gmod videos by the yogscast, and downloaded Gmod and HL2 E2 in around late spring, 2013, I played a lot of gamemodes, Was never a fan of DarkRP, I believe most people may understand why. I got into many games over that period of time, I tended to hop from game to game, temporarily obsessed, before getting bored and moving on, I started playing PERP about 6 months ago, not on this server however, I never really liked it, nobody really role-played much, I ditched PERP and played a lot of CityRP, semi-serious, it was fun, but the administration team were, um, not exactly, smart. Me and my friend Rhys met playing on a Base wars server 2 months ago, he like CityRP also, so I went back to it, we had fun, one time, about 1.5 months ago, the server was broke, due to a hilarious glitch, (grey characters everywhere) so my friend said why don't we go on PERP, I said I didn't like it, due to the other crappy server I used to play on. He said he knew a BOSS server, this one, I agreed and we were absorbed into the PerpHeads experience. After a few days he quit, claiming he didn't like serious RP... However I stayed, and played on this server as much as I could, I loved almost every second of it, I was impressed with how much more fine-tuned the server was, compared to CityRP. I loved how everyone role-played correctly, and there was almost always, a member of staff on, to deal with rule breakers, I had a blast, until I got banned for two weeks, it was my own fault, I won't go into detail, but the next couple of weeks were awful, It was like going cold turkey, but finally my ban expired, and more cautiously, this time, re-entered PERP, So, there is my gaming story...

Reaction score
TL: DR

Welcome to Perpheads!
Hope you will have a great time on the server :)

Reaction score
dr-lol.gif

No, I'm joking. Excellent introduction, it's nice having people introduce themselves to the community as we get to know a bit about you. See you more in game! Also, join the Team Speak 3 server some time.