Is this true?

Ash

Reaction score
I was mayor driving in my car with my limo behind me and my as in it as I drove past the lake houses as "Sophia Wolf" the admin max shot 4-5 shots at my car killed me and my as then after I died I put a report not knowing he was a admin. He then came to me and said 'I'm allowed to kill you' I said why did you kill me and he told me several reasons why he can kill me as mayor, the main one he said to me and he said was the reason why he killed me was because '' I added cop slots''
That does not add up to me that I can kill the mayor because he added 1-2 job slots.
Tell me if its allowed.

Reaction score
well the problem is that there is no clear rule about this
for me its always a "fail" to just kill the mayor because this will not help you to reach what ever you demand
so even if the taxes are 50% its not okay to just kill the mayor you have to request the mayor to follow your demands first by taking him as hostage or via advert or somthing like this

Ash

Reaction score
Menta said:
for me its always a "fail" to just kill the mayor because this will not help you to reach what ever you demand
so even if the taxes are 50% its not okay to just kill the mayor you have to request the mayor to follow your demands first by taking him as hostage or via advert or somthing like this
Taxes were at 7 and 25, he killed me because I added cop spots.

Reaction score
Well, think about it in the real world Im fairly sure police jobs are always available so technically killing the Mayor for adding police slots (Btw looking at that top bar at how many jobs there are is technically metagaming) is not a valid reason to kill the Mayor. In my opinion as its not a realistic thing to do as its not done in real life, although many things in game are not 100% realistic.

Reaction score
Menta said:
the taxes are just an example ;)

Reaction score
I think, he only can kill you if you put 35% taxes or more, or you need to be a very stupid and idiot mayor to can be killed

Reaction score
its kinda of fail to kill you cause that isn't a reason and did he tell you to get out of the car or did he advert or what?

Reaction score
Liam Holder said:
its kinda of fail to kill you cause that isn't a reason and did he tell you to get out of the car or did he advert or what?
It's not a fail. It happend to me and the admin that I reported it to said it was cool.

Reaction score
In my opinion killing the mayor because of slots is kind of metagaming (like Alex :D said) and if the taxes are 7 and 25 there is no reason to kill you so Reiss is also right i would class that as RDM.

Reaction score
Napoleon Bonaparte said:
I think, he only can kill you if you put 35% taxes or more, or you need to be a very stupid and idiot mayor to can be killed
I know, im not going to write now all

Ash

Reaction score
Liam Holder said:
Just driving my car no warning, no advert he just shot me to death.

Reaction score
Liam Holder said:
It's fail john read the rules again and understand it

Reaction score
Just post a demo. That way the administrators can like watch a video of your POV.