Fail (probably enfocer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
There was a officer that was raging the whole time as a cop and yelling : GET OFF THE FCKING CROSSROADS! or DID YOU CALL ME A FAIL COP?! when i wasn't even talking to him and he gave me a ticket.
Then i saw him at the COS hardware shop and he was pissing me off this time with crying about where i walked and arrested 2 men for walking 50cm next to the yellow line except for giving them a warning. I told him if he wouldn't uncuff him i would call the admin on him and then when he arrived ( he was in another admin situation at the hospital so just on walking distance) he quickly looked at me and kicked me off the server , probably to prevent me for telling my story and because the server was full i couldn't rejoin.

I dont really care WHO it was but i swear to god if i see that cop again and failrping like a little child about every single thing i swear im going to call 10000 admins untill that guy gets punished for what he did. (dont take the 1000 admins seriously).

Oh yes and also my friend was driving in my car and the fuell was empty. When he exited he accidently forgot that he still had the shotgun on him. And instead of warning him my friend just walked to the trunk and the cop said : PUT THE SHOTGUN DOWN! 1 sec after that he shot him. In my eyes this is failrp, my friend did not went in attack mode or even pressed the number of the shotgun either.

But anyway if the enforcer could report himself here it would be a pleasure. Instead of being a coward.

Regards : Shortyzz

Reaction score
Some people are just stupid, I hope the guy gets punished.

Reaction score
I suggest you find the right demo and post it, but in that case you should probably just make a ban request.

Reaction score
Okay someone can close the tread. I'm unable to find the demo without looking at my screen for hours and thats quite boring for you and for me.

Anyway if i see that person again i will inmediatly write down his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.