I cannot accept the rules, I need help.

Reaction score
Hello, I decided today to join your server but just as I logged in I encountered a problem. I read all the rules and when I wanted to accept I couldn't , the button is grayed out and I tried waitin for a few minutes but nothing happened.I also tried relogging and restarting the client. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug ?
Thank you in advance.I really look forward to playing in your server, if I can.

Reaction score
I am trying this now but it doesn't seem to work , I will continue to do so but if anyone else has any idea or had the same problem please tell me.

Reaction score
Only thing you can do is, Join the server, and try if that doesn't work - Quit Garry's mod and join again, just do that until it works, only tip I can give :/

Ayjay

Reaction score
The server sometimes does this, the only thing you can do is reload Garry's Mod - I mean.. you could delete all your demos and add-ons; but I highly doubt it will work.

Just wait it out, the only thing you can do.

Reaction score
This has happened to A LOT of people on the server and the ONLY fix there is, is to keep retrying and rejoining.
I know this might take some time but this is the ONLY way to fix it.
It will eventually work.

Reaction score
jjjackier;n28795 said:
This has happened to A LOT of people on the server and the ONLY fix there is, is to keep retrying and I know this might take some time but this is the ONLY way to fix it. It will eventually work.
Only thing you can do,