i cant join because my map "differs from the server's map" please help

Reaction score
please help i want to get on the server it looks really immersive according to the loading screen pictures and the tips

Reaction score
1) You do not have enough storage space available
2) You currently have the wrong version of the map installed (delete the .bsp file and re-download it directly from the steam workshop. this may be a .gma file now).
3) The map installation location differs to your original gmod file location. (For example, your Gmod might be on your C: Drive, but your downloads are going to an external hard drive).
You can locate your Garry's Mod file by clicking on Garry's Mod (in your steam library) and pressing 'Properties'. Then click on 'Local Files' and 'Browse Local Files'. Then click on 'garrysmod'.

This is simple:
1. Locate the map that's giving you problems (this may be in the downloads folder of your Gmod files. Or the addons folder).
2. Move the file into the general 'garrysmod' file location. Note: Not 'GarrysMod'.
3. Select the map and place it into the 'maps' folder. It should be with next to other maps such as gm_flatgrass and gm_construct.
i have 60gb free