i cant join because my map "differs from the server's map" please help

Reaction score
please help i want to get on the server it looks really immersive according to the loading screen pictures and the tips

Reaction score
explorer_nMtA9prZtG.png

Delete this folder and try again

Reaction score
the exact same thing as the first thing
It could be in your maps folder if you just double check to see if paralake city v5 is there? Basically go to the same file path I shown in my previous post but go back one so you can see folders such as addons, lua, etc and you’ll see a maps folder there, just see if you’ve got it in there and delete the .bsp if so and try again.

Reaction score
It could be in your maps folder if you just double check to see if paralake city v5 is there? Basically go to the same file path I shown in my previous post but go back one so you can see folders such as addons, lua, etc and you’ll see a maps folder there, just see if you’ve got it in there and delete the .bsp if so and try again.
i only find a folder called graphs in the folder (btw my gmod is located on (D:)

Reaction score
yeah indeed check the addons file
XXX\steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons
with me v4 remains are still in there

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
1) You do not have enough storage space available
2) You currently have the wrong version of the map installed (delete the .bsp file and re-download it directly from the steam workshop. this may be a .gma file now).
3) The map installation location differs to your original gmod file location. (For example, your Gmod might be on your C: Drive, but your downloads are going to an external hard drive).

Or try this
You can locate your Garry's Mod file by clicking on Garry's Mod (in your steam library) and pressing 'Properties'. Then click on 'Local Files' and 'Browse Local Files'. Then click on 'garrysmod'.
1. Locate the map that's giving you problems (this may be in the downloads folder of your Gmod files. Or the addons folder).
2. Move the file into the general 'garrysmod' file location. Note: Not 'GarrysMod'.
3. Select the map and place it into the 'maps' folder. It should be with next to other maps such as gm_flatgrass and gm_construct.